CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ballroom in Boston

I was in Boston over the weekend for the Yankee Classic. Unfortunately, I spent A LOT of time in the ballroom and no time out sightseeing. Seeing as it was my first time to Boston, I was hoping for at least a few hours, but it wasn't happening. On Sunday I was working from 7:30 am until 9:30 pm with no break! One afternoon I literally escaped from the ballroom while things were very slow and put on my running clothes and ran up to Harvard. It was about 3 miles so I had to run pretty fast so I could see it, come back, put my dress back on, and act like I had never left! But it was nice to see the sights of MIT and Harvard and the scenery of the river. I did have some good scenery in the ballroom as Max (from DWTS) was judging over the weekend. I admit he was pretty gracious in taking photos with anyone that asked and giving autographs, etc. which it seemed everyone wanted. But he would then turn around and roll his eyes at me. Some people are so stupid in the things they say, I would definitely do more than roll my eyes after hearing some of the silly stuff that comes out of people's mouths. Here are some pics and a little video. The sound is bad, keep in mind that I took it with my phone, but you can see what I watched all day Sunday.


3 comments:

Ketchup & Greenie Beanies said...

I wish you would have seen more of the city. My grandpa lives there and loves it!! It's such a great place! Can I also comment on your man of the week? I LOVE Graham Bunn! Even with a name like Bunn!!! DeAnna done wrong last night BIG TIME!!!! Now, no love for her... sorry! Anyway....

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I'm glad you had a QUICK jog past Harvard and MIT. It must be a very smart part of the country right there. Max looks pretty smoking in his light suit and although I am not a Mr. Bunn fan, I knew you would love that picture!

Cameron and Jenny Webb said...

Nice! I loved Boston - such a neat city. Too bad you didn't get to spend more time sight-seeing, etc. But - without you, the show can't go on!! :)