CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

MOVIE WATCHER

As you may, or may not, know, I'm an avid movie watcher. On the weekends that I'm home, I sometimes see up to 3 movies at the theater in a weekend. I guess it's my 'escape' out of my every day life. I regularly go to AMC theaters, where I have a 'movie watcher card' where you get 2 points for every ticket you buy. You get free popcorn, drinks, tickets, etc. as you build points. My point total as of this weekend was 606 points! So you can see how many movies I see at AMC theaters alone! So I am going to keep a running total here on my blog of my points and the last 6 movies that I have seen. I will give them my personal rating in case anyone is looking for an opinion before seeing a movie themselves:
=-) I LIKED it, a definite must see
=-l It was OK, depends on your personal likes/dislikes
=-( Don't waste your money!!

0 comments: