CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Peacock in Miami???



The weirdest thing . . .I have a peacock that lives at my apartment. I really never expected to see a peacock in Miami, not that I know where I expect to see one. He/She lives in the trees in the front of our building. I often see him sitting on the wall in our driveway, as you see in the picture, just feet away from my car. It's a little shocking to pull around the corner and see that sitting there. Last night he was walking in the parking lot and stopped for the longest time at my car. I think he could see his reflection in it. I don't really like pets, so I'm glad this is as close to one as I get!

4 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Seriously, that is weird! Get away from your car!!!!!!!

Ketchup & Greenie Beanies said...

There is something about your family and peacocks, I swear. I mean, that is too weird... and too freaky!!! Does it make scary noises? Ooh, I hate birds! I'll go take a pic of the Deer Trail peacock for you... memories... haha!

Cameron and Jenny Webb said...

Wow! That is neat! I think peacocks are awesome looking...that's funny that you took pictures of it. :)

Sarah said...

That is really funny! Sam Hannah and Grace would all try and bring it home or in the house. Since it stalks you, you had better name it. Hannah would say it is a Prince waiting to transform like in one of those "Barbie - swan lake" cartoons. Name him and that hunk in the picture on your front page might be leaning up against the car the next time.