CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tara's Travels Times Two?

Happy 4th of July!
I'm in NYC at an event and while sitting here on the dais I am connected to the internet, thus I'm playing and doing other work while I'm sitting here! So I decided to try and check out my blog, but I couldn't remember my blog address as I don't have it bookmarked on my laptop. I knew that the title of my blog though was Tara's Travels so I typed that in and guess what? There is another Tara with a blog named Tara's Travels. Go check her out . . .she's not as exciting as me! (As you know, my blog address is actually Tango-Tara)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi got your text! Hope you are had a great time in NYC!! Talk to you soon!

Cameron and Jenny Webb said...

Hi, Tara! Sounds so fun. NYC is seriously my favorite place.
Call me when you can - I have to tell you a funny story about me trying to open the box that you sent to Stella...