CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Quick Trip . . .

I made a quick trip to Texas over the weekend. No work involved!! I flew in Thursday night to Houston. Friday afternoon we drove over to San Antonio to see Amy, Ben & Isabelle. Then Saturday we drove BACK to Houston. And on Sunday I flew home. As always, it was too fast and there was little just hang-out time. But I can't pass up the moments to see my family. It was nice to spend Father's Day with my dad! And it was nice to be around nice Texas-folk, in wide-open spaces, and men in cowboy boots! (You'll notice the picture Isabelle took of her crazy mom!)



2 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

We wish your trip could have been longer too...but when you see all the random pictures, it looks like we made the most of our time! I love the one Belle took of me! Also, I la la love the man of the week!!!!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you got to go to Texas for the holiday. I'm sure your Dad LOVED having you guys there. That picture of Amy is so funny that Isabel took!! :) I have to agree with loving the man of the week too!!