CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunday by the Sea



Yesterday I took a couple of hours to relax. My usual weekends are filled with errands, cleaning, Target shopping, birthday/holiday shopping, etc. etc. Since I'm gone a lot of weekends, the list of things to do while I AM home can get pretty long. Pretty soon there is no weekend, it's just more work. But yesterday, thanks to my friends on South Beach, I visited their pool for a 'picnic'. It was hot, but there was a nice breeze. And I'm always reminded of what a beautiful city Miami is when I'm sitting there at their pool.


1 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Looks lovely! I can see Keith and Diddio and then I was thinking the third person must be you! Obviously, when I really looked at the picture, it was not! Glad you had a nice picnic!