CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Morning in Miami


I'm sure you all know that I jog in the mornings. Usually it is just around my 'neighborhood'. I look forward though to Saturdays when I go over to the Biscayne Bay Bridge for my 3.6 mile, double-round-trip jog. Although it is a good workout, the best part of the experience is the view. On one side is the city and port (on weekends there are usually 5-6 cruise boats docked there) and the other side is the ocean looking toward Key Biscayne. I LOVE the scenery and always feel energized after my weekend runs. Since I won't be home this weekend, I decided to get up early (5:45) and make the short trip over to the bridge. This morning was a beautiful sunrise over the ocean onto the city. Plus the view also included about 100 men on racing bikes! =-)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I really need to come visit!! So why are you naming Wentworth as your dream guy of the week?! We all know he will be there again next week and the next.... :)

Ketchup & Greenie Beanies said...

Gorgeous... why no pics of men on bikes though? That's a pic I wanna see!!! LOL! ps- PLEASE fix the spelling of my name in your fave blogs! :)