CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I think I'll go back to San Juan...I know a boat you can get on...



I'm back from Puerto Rico. However, I might as well have been in PoDunk, Kansas because I worked the whole time! From 7:30 am until midnight for three days with no breaks. I actually had about 1 hour on Saturday that I rushed outside to take a look. It's too bad because this hotel has a fabulous pool and beach front. The lobby of this hotel is amazing and is a local hang-out since there are 4 bars and multiple live bands playing. Dancing in the lobby literally goes until the wee-hours of the morning. But alas, I needed my sleep due to the long hours, and since I was trying to recover from a cold I got in New Orleans, thus my dancing on the bar (at the bar) was postponed until next year. (Can you seriously imagine me dancing on the bar?! =-)) I'm home until Thursday then it's off to Utah again for the BYU Championships. I arrive there at midnight then work 2 straight days and fly out Sunday early, so it is another QUICK trip. I'm going from tropical heat to snow! That's my life...

3 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I like the title of this post! San Juan looks pretty and I CAN imagine you dancing on the bar! Go Tara!!!

You know Hugh Jackman is in my #5!!! Yikes! When does Australia come out? I am hoping to see lots of movies over Thanksgiving!!!

Loni said...

Sounds like another crazy buisness trip.

I love Hugh Jackman, I was watching him on Good Morning America today and he is way hot. But he was also really funny! It doesn't get better than that! I can't wait for the movie.

Colleen Christensen, Photographer said...

Enjoy every crazy minute of your life!