CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Big Easy





This time I am updating my blog sitting in the airport in New Orleans! I have been here 9 days so I'm ready to go home. We had our international championships all last week and executive meetings yesterday. I'm a little sick now, just a cold, I'm sure from lack of sleep and emotional stress. Luckily I had Amy, my mom and Isabelle visiting the event and they were a BIG help! Isabelle was entertainment for everyone, as you see in the pictures.

(The crew on Bourbon Street)






I'm running home to vote today, do laundry, unpack, repack, go to the office tomorrow for a few hours, then get back on a plane for Puerto Rico. The marathon continues....

2 comments:

Loni said...

You have got to be the busiest person I know. I'm glad its you and not me. I couldn't do it!

I'm glad you are taking time to vote, Florida is a HOT state in the race for the presidency!

Have fun in Peurto Rico!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

We had a great time and have been dancing ever since. ( I keep seeing floating G, B & S's in the air still!)

I hope you can get some rest...on the plane maybe...so you can start feeling better soon.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!