CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Trip #7

Trip #7
March 9-11
US National Dance Championships
Provo, UT
4 flights
Due to the demands in the office preparing for upcoming events, I couldn't commit to be at the entire event at BYU, but offered to make the trip out for Saturday only. I admit it was a little crazy, seeing that I would be in Provo only 24 hours. After work on Friday I flew to LAX, then LAX to SLC and landed at midnight, drove to Provo and was in the Marriott Center by 8am. I had a few hours break in the afternoon so drove over to Salem to check on Gma and Gpa. Then back to the Marriott Center to present the "Tara Christensen scholarship" and the "Arthur Murray scholarship". Then was on the road at 3:30am to catch a 6am flight back to LAX and to Miami. Of course it was daylight savings day so I lost another hour in there somewhere. It was crazy, however, I never regret the few moments I get to spend at BYU, in the mountains, seeing the folks, etc.

1 comments:

alee said...

I wish I was there! Too bad I actually was, just not in Provo that day!!!