CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Nothing to Report!

I'm very happy to say I have nothing to report. I was home over the weekend and I was so lazy. I layed on my bed for hours at a time and read, which I NEVER do. It is kinda like the calm before the storm though I think. Once October hits, I don't have a free weekend until into December sometime. So I tried to enjoy this past weekend, although I was a little antsy at times with so much free time.

We survived the storm Faye. There was nothing much to her, just a lot of rain and some wind. I was out jogging on the bridge within hours of her leaving, and although there was a lot of debris around, there was really no harm done.

So I'm off to Orange County on Wednesday to the Embassy Ball. I always enjoy this event so I'm actually looking forward to it. It makes me miss So. Cal. though. Especially because I'm tired of the hot and humidity. The weather in Orange County is always perfect!

2 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Wahoo for a weekend at home. I hope you can meet up with Ben in So. Cal this week.

Cameron and Jenny Webb said...

Hi, Tara! I didn't know you were in the OC over the weekend! Let us know when you do that - it's a great excuse for us to drive over! :) I'm glad you have a weekend to yourself.